The TKF-12 tester is a modern high-quality, simple and safe device. However it is recommended to get acquainted with he present manual in order to avoid measuring errors and prevent possible problems related to operation of the meter.
- Phase sequence indication (direction of field rotation) in the power network with rated phase-to-phase voltage (120...690V) AC by LED signalization.
- Indication of the voltage presence in the particular phases by neon lamps signalization.
- Power supply from the tested network (continuous operation to 15 minutes for max. voltage).
- Protection against faulty indication of field rotation.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010-1
- measurement category: CAT III 600V acc. to EN 61010-1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP42
Rated operational conditions:
- rated phase-to-phase voltage range: 120...690V AC
- maximum operation phase-to-phase voltage: 760V AC
- frequency range: 10...70Hz
- operating temperature: -10...+45°C
- storage temperature: -20...+60°C
Other technical data:
- power supply: from the tested electrical installation, up to 15 min for max. voltage
- dimensions: 130 x 70 x 35mm
- weight (without test leads): approx. 200g