LKZ-710 (package: transmiter + receiver) -> index: WMGBLKZ710
LKO-700 reciver -> index: WMGBLKO700
LKN-710P transmitter -> index: WMPLLKN710P
Wire tracer LKZ-710 is designed for detecting of cables and conductors in various environments (concrete, brick, wood, ground) being under voltege, without the need to disconnect any devices from tested network. The range of instrument application is very wide and the most common applications are as follows:
- detection of conductors in ceilings, walls and floors,
- tracing installation routes in an entire building,
- location of sockets and switches ,
- location of the routes of shorted circuits,
- Detection of wires and cables (live or not):
- tracing shielded cables,
- tracing cables in metal ducts.
- Identification of fuses on the distribution board.
- Non-contact detection of live cables.
- signaling of transmitter and receiver opeartion by LED and sound,
- operation in wide range of rated voltage, up to 500V RMS,
- two levels of transmitter amplification,
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010-1
- measurement category: CAT III 600V acc. to EN 61010-1
- transmitter’s protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP40
- receiver’s protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP40
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature -20...+50°C