The MZC310S is a professional portable meter for testing electrical installations with over-current circuit breakers. The instrument measures short-circuit L-PE, L-N and L-L loop and prospective short-circuit loop current. A measurements can be done either with low testing current (up to 42A) with 2-pole method or high testing current (up to 280A) with 4-pole method that enables measurements with very high accuracy and resolution. The results can be stored in the internal memory and send to a computer via serial interface.
- Measurement of very low short circuit loop impedances (with resolution 0,1mΩ) with a current of 150A at 230V; maximum 280A at 440V or measurement with a current of 23A at 230V; maximum 42A at 440V.
- Touch voltage and touch shock voltage measurement (with resistor 1kΩ).
- AC voltage measurement in range 0...440V.
- Frequency measurement (for voltages within the range 50...440V)
- Memory for 999 measurement results with an ability to transfer the data to a PC.
- Meter meets the requirements of the standard EN 61557.