Wide range of standard accessories enable to perform all necessary measurements and safety test. Highly professional portable multifunction meter with memory of measured parameters.
MPI-520 is equipment to perform complete test and verify on electrical installations according to the most common safety standards (IEC 61557, VDE 0100, BS7671).
- Short-circuit loop measurement
- Short-circuit loop measurement with resolution 0,01Ω, in distribution network without tiggering RCD (IΔn≥30mA)
- Measurement of earthing resistance RE
- Testing of general and selective RCD with the rated differential current of 10,30,100,300,500 and 1000mA. (Type AC, A and B)
- Measurement of insulation resistance with test voltage 250V, 500V, 1000V
- Measurement of the active P, passive Q and apparent S power and cosφ
- Bi-directional testing of PE wire continuity using 200mA current
- Phase sequence testing.
- Memory is divided into 10 memory banks each of them containing 99 memory cells.
- Battery charge indicator.
- AUTO-OFF function.
- USB interface.